Friday, August 6, 2010

Ok, ok, I'll start a food blog..

So I've finally caved and actually set up a food blog to well, blog about food! So this is my first entry. I love to cook, bake, try new recipes, try new restaurants, exchange recipes, but most of all I love to eat! I also like to make things with fresh, inexpensive ingredients. So here goes nothing! I'll also add a little disclaimer in here. I don't claim to be Martha Stewart, a chef, or a professional. So if something doesn't work, you don't like something or I plain mislead you by one of my crazy recipes I cannot be held accountable. Also I don't claim to be a photographer. I know that people like to see pictures of the food that they're about to cook, but like I said I'm not a photographer, but I'll try my best. And last I don't claim to always make everything from scratch. For me cooking has to be pretty convenient since my husband works at night and I have a 1 year old that is into everything. Sometimes I take short cuts. Some things to me just aren't worth it to make from scratch unless I'm having someone fabulous over. Ok with those things out in the open, I think I'll make my first blog post about pancakes. They are after all one of the easiest yet versatile entrees to make for breakfast. You can change them up so many ways. Check back soon for that first post on pancakes. And tell your friends and neighbors that I'm blogging, you know, so I can get famous like that Julie girl on Julie and Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment